Monday, June 1, 2009

I want to go to Disney land during Halloween, have you done that before

I want to go to Disney land during Halloween, have you done that before?
The last time I've been to Disney land since I was 8 years old, I’m 22 and my best friend and I want to get out of town and see Mickey! I have questions to ask you whoever been to Disneyland during Halloween or during the fall. I’m getting my tickets on hotwire.com and using Bill me later, a 90 days payment plan, to pay for the hotel and flight. The hotel I am look at is Fairfield Inn Placentia/Anaheim. Have you stay there? If not what neighborhood cheat but good hotel you stayed in? The Halloween package isn’t up yet on Disneyland .com so what are the actives do they have at the parks for halloween? Oh and how much pocket money should I bring? And can we bring our own food in the park and/or at the hotel?
Amusement Parks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Disney's Halloween Time/Mickey's Trick or Treat Party is really something special for the young & old. You will not be disappointed and it is definately worth the extra cost. To read up on this event & see photos go to: www.allearsnet.com Click on theme parks across the top Scroll down to Disneyland on the bottom left Scroll down to special events: Disney's Halloween Time Mickey's Trick or Treat Party The Fairfield hotels are usually nice & clean and a good value. (I myself prefer to stay right on Disney property. It is so much easier getting around & you get perks, includeing Extra Magic Hours). To read up on the Fairfield & see photos you can also do this at: www.allearsnet.com Click on accommodations across the top Under Category click on Disneyland Area Hotels NOT on Property The dates announced for 2009 are: October 2,8,15,21,22,28 & 29 (6:30-10:30pm) October 9,15,23,30 &31 (7:30-11:30pm) Advance Purchase $32.00 Day of event all dates except October 30 & 31st $39.00 Day of event for October 30 & 31st is $42.00 You may want to call Disneyland directly to see if the tickets are on sale yet. The Walt Disney World "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party" Tickets went on sale May 1, 2009. Disneyland 1-714-781-4400 If you are flying in you must be staying a couple of days. I recommend getting the park hopper so you can enjoy California Adventure too. There are many wonderful rides & attractions here. It is worth a few dollars more to enjoy everything both parks have to offer. You can also read about California adventure at: www.allearsnet.com It is hard to advise money because I don't know how long you'll be staying. I would say around $40.00-$50.00 a day to cover food (you can eat cheaper but it is always good to bring extra in case you want to splurge). Disney is good about letting you bring drinks (only in plastic containers), fruit & snacks into the park. (I have even seen people bring in sandwiches). Check out the buffets. Lunch is a great value. (Usually almost identical to the dinner menu but $10-$15 cheaper). Eat mid-day around 2:00- 3:00 pm You'll be full the rest of the day, you'll have had a nice meal at a good price (You would probally spend the same for a burger, fries & soda twice in a day as the buffet, you'll look forward to a break at this time...to relax from the crowds. Later on you may want a snack...something you brought or a special treat at the park. The hotel does not care at all. Even on property you can bring in food. We always bring cases of water, fresh fruit, all kinds of snacks, granola & cereal. It saves us lots of money, especially when there is a whole group us. Hope some of this is helpful to you...Have a fantastic Halloween!

Search News